BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

REALLY HAVENT UPDATED, loads of things have happened, so here we go..

So, yeah, loads of ppl in MSN have told me update my blog, i expect this entry will be a bit looong, cause i havent posted in a week or so? more than a week i think..but n e ways..

My sat was a blast, my cousin Guo Wa and his girlfriend (who is awesome) Carisa.

We played the "wii" first, and i won 2 GAMES OF TENNIS! lol, actually, there were actually 2 games of tennis IN TOTAL! lol, then we played pictionary, ME AND CARISA WON AGAINST THE LOSER TEAM (guo wa and corey)! OHMYGOSH! it was so tense! we were like leading first, but then they caught up and then the game went all...difficult...
LOL, BUT WHO CARES?


Then, we played wit kobe and made his hair look "elvis"! lol, thats what me and my bestie's from Kl did like 5 yrs ago.

After dat, we played skatagories (spelled wrong) its this game when there are LISTS of questions like "a boy's nickname" or "items in a catagorie" and theres this dice with the whole alphabet on it, and when u throw it and for example, the letter is B and u hafta answer the questions, in answers that begin with the letter B! got it? it sounds complicated, but it is very fun and u'll get the hang of it when u play a few rounds.

We played a mario soccer game after that on the "wii"..i mean seriously, we're addicted to that machine!
Them we went to the playground opposite my house, and played with Ethan.


We had roast beef for dinner, with salad, and roast potatoes...yum yum.

Then Guo wa and Carisa left at around 9 to go to thompson plaza!

well, thats saturday.

And my sunday was okay, like n e other sunday, art class, ya di ya di ya, we're focusing on stuff about national day...

Monday, boring, as a yr goes by, it gets more...well, BORING.

Tuesday, had art club, hung out with my friends and my pal Elis got 2 of her teeth extracted, she said it didnt hurt much, and i agreee cause, i had my tooth extracted b4...and the dentist put an icey substance on it so it wouldnt hurt that much when he inflected force by pulling it out..

Today, hmm, i only had tuiton for 1 hr cause my teacher was n a rush so she didnt have time, BUT, another thing is, i'll be in KL from friday till monday,MONDAY, IS A NATIONAL DAY HOLIDAY!

JOY TO THE WORLD

CAUSE THERES NO SCHOOL ON MONDAY
I WANT TO CELARBRATE!!!!!!!!

lol
....i cant wait to go to KL! And pluss, i cant wait to get my hands on liyin when i see the camp rock CD ruined (cause i lent it to her) she came on sunday btw!

lol!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DRUNK!

lol!
i love that word!

goodnight my beloved jonas brothers! and everyone else in the world!

0 comments: