BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

i am so tired now..

I'm watching movies at night all the time now..even at home..

i watched batman..=)
it's cool.
it went on for ages
and i watched like a few of the scenes on chanel 5.
corey and daddy wanted to watch the opening ceremony for the olympics..like again.
but i nagged at them! YAY!
its weird if u watch the sequel but not the 1st movie! RIGHT?

so anyhow..i didnt know when it was going to end! LIKE..daddy told me ir was shorter than the sequel..for like 5 mins?

HAHAHAH! katie holmes and christian bale make a nice couple..=)

the new rachel looks old!

but when it was past 12.30..AM..i went to bed..tee hee.

I went to bed at like 1.00!
and guess what?
if i hadn't need to pee..I WOULD HAVE SLEPT UNTIL 10.30???!?!?

AHHHH! soo tired..ITS MY FAULT FOR DRINKING WATER B4 I WENT TO BED! =)
GOING to vivo city soon, to EAT JAPANESE FOOD! YAY! (again) BUT
what the heck! ITS SO TEMPTING..




0 comments: