BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

OHMYGOD! GOOD NEWS! EEEK!

Yes, school sucked..how did u guess?

hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahah!

well, as u know,from my title...

HOLY MOLEY! GREAT NEWS!!! so yah! sa has 5 tickets to an AVRIL LAVIGNE CONCERT!

(SCREAMS)
for her b'day, so um, 5 ppl, Baley, Arielle, HER of course, me...um, who else? my brother? NO WAY!





u know what he will do?...never mind, its very disturbing, sorry corey!
haha!

But n e way, I AM SO HAPPY! BUT, KL, i might go again rite?....



HOLY CRAP....

dont worry lauren, it will be solved! ahhh!

oh crap, now i remember, i have to go back for extra classes for 1day in the sep holidays, and...there's this 2 day course for science...OH NO!

i want to go to the concert and KL, which one is better!



(SCREAMS REALLY LOUD!)

CALM DOWN LAUREN, ITS JUST THE CASE OF THE TUESDAY JITTERS!
when i wake up tmr morning...this problem will be solved...dont worry lauren..THIS, PROBLEM, WILL, BE, SOLVED!







AM I RITE? I AM RITE ARENT I? URGH! THIS IS WHEN EDUCATION GETS IN THE WAY OF MY FREE, FUN, SOCIAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


GOING TO BED NOW...that will ease my pain, YES! SLEEEEEEEP WILL EASE IT! ZZZZZ...
holy moley, whats wrong with me?
nvr mind, will ask my daddy...tmr BY THE LASTEST...pressure, nothin but pressure..'AHHHHH!



3 comments:

Alessandra said...

umm... Lauren?? THE CONCERT IS ON THE LAST DAY OF THE HOLIDAY, SUNAY NITE SO U WILL SURELY BE BACK FROM KL BY THEN!!! There, problem solved, just like you said. HAHA!

Ok, I'm just plain crazy
sa

Lauren said...

WHAT THE BLOOODY HELL!!!?!?!?!?!?


sunday?! b4 school!??!?! what time does the concert end!?!??!

Lauren said...

WHAT THE BLOOODY HELL!!!?!?!?!?!?


sunday?! b4 school!??!?! what time does the concert end!?!??!