BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

BITCHES IN MY BUS

Just Bringing this up, if n e of u see some really ugly looking bitches who so happen to be in my school bus, DONT GO NEAR THEM!

okay, they brought this poster of miley cyrus in the bus 2day. AND they were like "u know, we met hannah montana in california.." and BLA BLA BLA..they blabbered on and on and on. They told my poor BUSMATES and me that miley cyrus's mother was their mum's CLOSE FREIND and that MILEY WAS PROBALY GOING TO THEIR HOUSE. okay...listen.

DO U FIND THIS WEIRD, 1st, their in LA getting an autograph from "hannah montana" and then suddenly, MILEY'S MUM IS THEIR MUM'S CLOSE PAL! puh-lease...if i were them, i would come up with a better lie!

They invaded my bus, and I DONT WANNA EVER GO NEAR THOSE FREAKS..btw, they live in the SUNRISE ESTATE! URGH, listen, they've been in the same bus as me for like 2mths and like, after a short like, 40 days, EVERYONE HATES THEM! jeeeeeeeeeeez...

i mean puh-lease, they dont even know what MILEY'S REAL NAME IS! lol, HANNAH MONTANA HANNAH MONTANA, SNOBS!

URGH, and u know, what made me wanna PUNCH THEIR FACES?

when one of them went and told the whole bus, and like the OTHER BITCH said "dont tell so many ppl! then they will want hannah's autograph!" URGH, listen, IT'S MILEY, AND IF U KNOW MILEY, U WOULD CALL HER MILEY! Their 2 malay's and they r sisters, so baring the fact that theres 2 asses, I AM OFFICIALLY GONNA GO MAD..

0 comments: