BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Back from KL, soo back 2 reality...

Back from KL...back to work, study, tuiton, all that other shit, i miss li, zi, mae, everyone! WAAAA!

Oh well, we'll be back in september, the ride back was a piece of shit cause when we came home, i had a irritating eye, and a headache...bad luck much..

I dont wanna go back 2 schoool, i dont wanna wake up early tmr, everything will all roll back together, no more fun, just pressure..

I sure hope 2night will last long, i always wish that, but i guessss not! WELL, hit me reality! I CAN TAKE WHATEVER HORRIBLE THINGS U FEED ME!

i am so worried i'll do bad 4 the CA's, i am so worried i'll fail for PSLE, i am so worried i wont go to sec 1, i am so worried i will fail this yr, go to foundation, and make my life make a turn to useless land of failure..

gosh, i sound so dramatic, this yr has gone by in a rush, and i am not happy...

i want fun in my education!!!!!

I WANT ANOTHER WATER BALLOON FIGHT! I WANT TO GO TO KL AGAIN, and never leave...waaa!


I MISS WHEN I WAS LIKE 7..no pressure, just fun, those were the days..

seriously, i am so typing down my thoughts on this blog...i am scared..really really really scared...

talk about dramatic lauren...

0 comments: