BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 1, 2008

No school 2day, hip hip hooray!

noo school 2day..its that holiday my looney principal set up cause of alll pur achievements, bravo..

I had tuiton at like 11 till1, and GUESS WHAT? my aunt has a new car, a coool car, well, maybe not, but, a sweet car...Ethan went nuts ovr it, claiming it was was a character from his FAVE movie, cars.

I had a BIIIIIGGGGGGGG break after that, usin the com and all that other crap.

My dad came home, i HATED HIM 2day, cause he was in such a bad mood...urgh, grab a little gusto papa and put a weeny smile on u're face, jeeeeeeez...

Went to the american club swimming, wow, i have nvr swam in the pool for about ovr a yr now...its so upgraded, with different colored towels, ooooo...

Had pizza 4 dinner, then went to the library, THE AMERICAN CLUB LIBRARY...got it? Borrowed 4 books, realllllyy thick books...

The MOST enjoyable moment of the day was going home, cause i listened to "burnin' up" ON THE RADIO! PINCH ME, SERIOUSLY, PINCH ME!

wwowowoowoww, I AM SO DRUNK, MAYBE ITS CAUSE I PUT EXTRA SUGAR IN MY CERAL 2DAY!

now im at home, doing my stnkin hw for tuiton...

not fun at allllll!

i hate my dadddy!

KEEP THAT IN MIND POP!

HATE MY LIFE, HATE MY SCHOOL, love the jonas brothers.

0 comments: