BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

LALALALALALALA..whatta nice day..NOT.

I CANNOT REMEMBER WHAT I DID 2DAY...lol, just kiddin, had to play tennis with rachel in PE 2day, gosh, she sucks, she cant serve, it was super embarassing cause when she served, (which she did horribly), it flew to the other class's PE session..MAN! i tried to avoid talking to her but, yeah, OF COURSE IT DIDNT WORK. SHE'S SO ANNOYIN LA..


i realised corey's going to the best damm thing concert with his friend, his rich friend i think, but yeah, i got super pissed off again cause for once, i thought i could go somewhere special with MY friends without him tagging along, oh well, maybe i wont see him..


SA2's are already coming soon and i am so not not prepared, too fast, this school is mad...WAA! But, n e ways, i'm not really DOING n e work at the momment, cause my dad reckons i need a break! THXS DADDY!


My wallet broke again, but bilabong is such a nice brand, I AM SO GONNA BUY ANOTHER COOL BILABONG WALLET! lol..


my idiotic friends think i'm rich cause i have a bilabong wallet and bag..NOT TRUE..actually guys, i live in a swamp..JUST KIDDIN..but the rich part is NUTS!
ONE THING IS...alessandra panizza is RICH! lol! SRY!

also, there has been some dramatic friend breakups in my classroom..tsk..tsk...just gonna say this, but EVELEEEEEEN, STEFFI AND NICOLE, u guys better say sry to sab! HAHAH, for whatever u did, and BTW, therdora pong is so SNOBBISH..its a shame u're in my CCA! urgh, even tifany and mathilda thought u were annoying! AHAHHAHA!
SO ERM, YAH...and ALESSANDRA! lol, thxs for getting me a ticket for the concert! (best buddy!) LOL, AND ITS TIME I SENT U AN EMAIL..so yeah! LOL! i'm on it!

0 comments: