BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

MOVING MY BUTT AND UPDATING MY BLOG..CA'S! ahh!

HOORAY! FINNALY MOVING MY LITTLE BUTT AND POSTING! lol, sry guys, CA'S! sry JAYNE! btw, HAPPY B'DAY!

ERRR, CA's...my teacher was like SOO PISSED 2DAY cause she marked the science paper and she got all MAD, cause this girl in my vlass (SABRINA) scored like 5 in half apoint 40..ITS SO NOT HER FAULT! She didnt do like 5 questions, which is no big deal. Cause its just a flipping CA! Its to determine how u will do IN THE SA'A! got it MS MARIE KOH!?!?!?

btw..RACHEL got scolded 2day cause she was happily showing off and trading HER MAPEL STORY CARDS...wow! AND 2 THINK A GIRL who acts emo can play such a gay game like that! LOL! sry ah rachel!
Yesterday, i had my science CA, and everyone in our class failed for section B..HOORAY! i am happy!

4 DA PPL FROM OTHER CONTREYS LIKE PERTH (jayne) OR KL (maeyin) I AM NOT TELLING U GUYS WHA CA'S R! U FIND OUT URSELF! lol, thats me, mean! nothing BUT MEAN!

2day was the MATH CA..how do u guys pronouce MATH..do u say MATH or MATHs, WITH THE S BEHIND! IS THAT BAD ENGLISH OR Wat!??! MATH WAS SO DIFFICULT, section C LA, i just hope i'll pass section A....alessandra, my BESTIE is a wiz at this subject..AND SHE KNEW ALL THE ANSWERS FOR SECTION A..hmm..good 4 u sa! JUST DONT ACT LIKE A SNOB SOMETIMES! urgh! I GOT SUPER PISSSSSSEDD! NAH! JUST KIDDIN!

ERRRR. Just this sat, i created a FB account, at the momment, i am searching 4 friends and new applications. I'm searching 4 ppl from my school, and maybe i'll steal a few from my classmates.

i TALKED TO HSU ANNE on sunday, she went to LA in the june hols. SO WE WERE LIKE "OHMYGOD, U WENT TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS! ME TOO! OHMYGOD, U WENT TO DISNEY LAND! ME TOO!" LOL, so funny! AND WE MET THE SAME PPL, and that guy from bat man! LOL, and, the simpsons..! LOL!

I AM SO WORRIED FOR THE CHINESE CA TMR, dont worrym i guess it will be worth it..lol!

WISH ME LUCK PPL! PUH-LEASE! THXS! LOL!
UPDATED!



0 comments: