BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

FREINDS can betray u, but u can still be friends.

yeah

friends CAN BETRAY U...


MY FRIEND MATHILDA said on her blog that i said the f word..

there's a 90 % possibility that my brother can tell my dad my blog adress, him reading it. and me getting in trouble.


She said i am giving a bad example on small kids, really? mathilda, small kids dont read ppl's blogs..

i havent even said the f word to my younger bro, and he still appreciates me for a sister and loves me with equalness..

goodbye world.

LOL, but mathilda, u're message was yeah, true, but if ya read my godsis's blog, u'll faint...

and btw, we're still friends..so YAH, u're pretty damm lucky!

6 comments:

Mathilda said...

well you did..little evil girl

Sarah Tan said...

LAUREN! HAH. I betcha missed moi (: i found you thru mae btw :DD

Mathilda said...

i am still disgusted by ur actions lauren.

Lauren said...

SARAH! U EVIL GIRL!

Lauren said...

SARAH! U EVIL GIRL!

Sarah said...

HAHA. Oh woman. What dya want me to call you? HAHA. And in what ways have i been evil to you?