BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Youth day...LOL...did nothing.

Youth day, happily woke up at 9.00 am 2day, BOOH-YAH, tuiton, its weird, cause last wesdnday she didn't come and like yesterday she didn't come 4 the make up lesson, and so this is kinda the make up make up lesson! LOL, did i tell you, i have this tooth, my last milk tooth actually and, its wiggling, and the last time i went to my dental check up, my dentist said that something was blocking it from coming out, so if it did wiggle, it will be difficult to pull it out myself, it was soo annoying, like it was very nearly coming out, but if u pull it too hard, it would be so painful, which isn't natural or meant to happen, so i told my dad, and he was like "oh yah, shit, betta take you to the dentist to pull it.." well, thats not what he said, but i remember he looked one long look at it, and went "shit"...i dont know, but today the dentist pulled it out, it wasn't that painful i guess..and now i dont hafta groan in pain when i try to pull it out, lol. only theres no more tooth there...

I actually went to the dentist after my chinese tuiton, which wasn't any make up lesson whatsover, i was twiddling with my tooth for ages! MAN...glad its out now, now i dont hafta say "ouch, wtf" when i eat!!

Nearly 10 now, just learned my chinese spelling and dictation. sigh, that just sucks, but i know im soooo gonna passssssssssss.bbboooh yah!!!!!

I'm gonna go 2 sleep now, cause i dont wanna oversleep when i get up for stinkin school tmr...

NIGHT NIGHT THE JONAS BROTHERS AND N E 1 ELSE WHO IS READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: