BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

What i did 2day...

Yeahhh....

um, school, as usual, u know, waking up at 5.45..(WHY MUST THE WORLD BE SO CRUEL?) lol..

My classmate and good friend Stephanie had the sense to lend me the camp rock soundtrack, of course, the songs are already in itunes, so it be easier to download to the cp (camp rock) songs from there...but what stephanie did was very kind and a very respectful gesture...

My friends r the greatest!

I also got a GREEN teddy from Eveleen and a cute turtle from Rachel, WHICH WAS ALSO GREEEEN! WOOOHOO, add in gold and its austraila's national colors!

LOL!

i had chinese tuiton..u know the usual..dinner after reaching home, then go to the playground opposite of my house with Ethan...ya di ya di ya..

those are my fave words, infact, i could say those words all the time now..

hopefully i will have a very fun day tmr cause, im staying back 4 artclub so that i can hang out with Sa from 1 to 3....

time flies ppl...

gonna read my book now...and get DEEEEEEPLY ENGROSSED IN IT!

N E ways, the point of this blog is 2 say thxs to the 3 of my awesome friends who made a point to get my b'day prezzies...THXS GUYS! U DA BESTEST FRIENDS EVA!

wow, everyone is so sweeet!

0 comments: