BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Borin' Day of school....ya di ya di ya...(yawn)

Another Borin' day of stinkin' school, my friends, Nicole and Steffi are in an art competetion and it's about fashion designs, i just so happen 2 be in art club, but I'm not in the competition, maybe it's because i paired up with Sonia and her stupid friend, (Sonia's a gurl in my bus and I've known her since she was p1) she's p4 by the way, and um, they both nag and nag and they talk about this and that, I could've pull my eye sockets out, seriously, I looked at my other friends and saw then laughing and having fun makin fashion designs and then i so regretted actually bothering to say "hi sonia, wanna be in my group? I dont wanna do it with my friends, cause i feel like i wanna do something girly and casual" *sigh* that was a mistake, but me and Sonia and are great friends, it's her friend, she's so annoying...I dont wanna bother 2 even put her name in this very blog!!!!

It's like 9.20, and I just recently came back from McDonalds, and i just ate a stupid green tea mcflurry which dont get me wrong was delicious, but my younger brother was like "I WANT ICECREAM DADDDDEEE!!!" If we didn't give him MY icecream he wouldn't screamed his butt off, cause my younger brother is a spoilt brat. He took my older brothers mcflurry which was the normal one, but not as much spoonfuls as mine...

My older brother and my dad are planning 2 watched Indiana Jones, and I'm like "I dont wanna watch it, me and corey went on the ride in disneyland in america! Isn't that enough??"Lol, I find those Indiana Jones movies a bit borin', yah, it can make you're spine tingle, but its just one of those boring old plots...

What 2 say?? Um, need 2 have that music in my blog right now!!!!! EEEEEEEEK!!!! I just made a poster about Demi Lovato, I worked hard on it. Now, I gotta do my stupid stupid stupid tution HW, one day, tuiton, will be OVER!! PSLE will be over!!

Lol, man, Gotta get going!! I'm planning 2 watch camp rock later....ohh la la!!

0 comments: