BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

AKWARD BEST FRIEND PROUDNESS....

OK, i have ALOT 2 say, and alessandra, if u're reading this, u can kick me on my butt, cause what im gonna say is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo soooooo um, i dont know, i GUESS quite embarrasing 4 u, but i am sooo proud of u!

Ok, well first of all, i stayed back for my extra chinese classes, i call remedial, and i had lunch with my friend malthilda, also very good friend AND CLASSMATE, (whoopsie, u'd probaly know that shes my friend, i say that twice!) and alessandra, bestest friend in the whole wide world of bestest bestest best best best bestest of best best best friends!

Lol, and of course, alessandra had brought her total girl and we were googling over jonas brothers articles and interviews, i was having my lunch, and sure enough we were talking about the JONAS BROTHERS, when suddenly, mathilda suddenly pops up and asks "whose u're fave jonas brother?" (i think, something like that....and well i was like "omggod, good question, soooo joe and nick" and malthilda smiles and nods and we see alessandra keeping quiet 4 a bit, maybe, i dont know, and when malthilda gets a drink or somthing, alessandra asks whose my fave, i was just a weeny bit puzzled, cause i knew she heard malthilda's question, i go "joe and nick...u?" and she's like "nick"....

I raise my eyebrows and ask her y, "i dont know, everyone does..." she says ( i think!) and, of course, malthilda comes back 2 finish everything up, she must have heard our question cause she's like "u like nick?" and i'm like "u have a CRUSH on him?" (silence) malthilda asks and alessandra says yessssss!!!

I am sooo proud of her, cause all these 7 yrs of our best friendness, i have never seen her show interest on a boy, i have started loong loooong looooong b4 her. (But i'd say i've been CRUSHING real bad on nick and joe jonas since well, say, about, more than half a year, i was reading total girl and saw a pic of them, and welllllll, not really diggin they're music that much, but soo digging they're looks!) And Sa (alessandra's short name) suddenly starts 2day!!!! maybe long b4 that, i dont know...anyhow, SORREEE ALESSANDRA!!!!

Now i can finnaly talk 2 her about how cute the jonas brothers r without her smirking....lol or having this look on her face, like a toothy grin with sneaky sly eyes, URGH...


I AM SO HAPPPPPEEEEE....

hip hip hooray, my best friend has offically joined the I LOVE THE JONAS BROTHERS SO MUCH AND THEY'RE MUSIC, AND I LOVE NICK JONAS! (theres also a joe jonas! *sigh*)

0 comments: