BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

BLABLABLA...(I dont know)

School, so borin' the only good thing was that my chinese teacher from school didn't come, and it was like 3 periods, so this teacher came (and watched our class incase we went like a mad house and we went so noisy, our loudness will make everyone death!!) and me and friend (Mathilda) were making lists of our top 20 fave songs, like we have alot in common i guess, we both love the jonas brothers and we both love camp rock and demi lovato and selena gomez and ya di ya di ya.

My form teacher decided that we had to focus more on math 2day, which sucked unless if i actualy liked math, which will so not happen, like seriously, man, and another thing, my dad's gonna help me put on a chat box! weee haaa, and some music, either "burnin" up" or "hold on"...they're awesome...i cant choose!!!! EEEEK, help!!!!!

9.22 now, just watched TV and instead of doing tuition HW, i read my book, haw haw, sry daddddeee!!!

Oh how I wish i could meet the jonas brothers!! *sigh*..LOL, dont I sound so pathetic? LOL, my knees would most likely wobble if i met them, thinking about it now...wow...its so real, thats its not real! wait, it isn't real!!! I'm making a mess outta myself on my own blog ppl!! Shouldn't you ppl reading call the police or something? LOL!!!!

0 comments: