BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

NEW LAYOUT.

Have I told u that i get bored of things so easily? LOL. Nope, I've been reading my old posts, i dont think i've mentioned it. But i do, and apparently, yes, my new lay out, and sure enough, i love it, i got bored of the other 1 cause i got sick of skulls and all that, (like whenever i look at them, i think of DEATH, not that im saying they're uncool its just that pink with skullls and ME, well, we dont get along that well, i hate those stupid princessy pinky color, except 4 hot pink, now that color is coool,) I'll probaly get bored of it sooon, well maybe in 4 weeks or something, i dont know, i haven't got 2 my chat box or my wonderful, hot, simply catchy song, at all, so i feel really ashamed and all that, cause maybe I'll forgot some time l8ter, if i post my chatbox like right now! U ppl need ta post some messages reminding me!

Oh, i have sucha stupid and usless brain, the only thing i eva pay attention 2 is a really good song and perhaps, very good-looking faces, someone i think is joe and nick jonas....cant get them outta my head...

0 comments: