BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 25, 2008

MY B'DAY YESTERDAY...

hooooooooraaaaaay..

my b'day was yesterday, racial haromonony day, yawn, yawn..ya di ya di ya..


BORING BORING BOOOOOOOOORRRIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGG!

We went to the road safety park, but it rained, so we didnt do n e thing!

LOL, just ATE, talked....

HAHA, best excursion eva!

We came back to school at like 4 something, so me Mathilda, Xin yue and alessandra,hung out at the library and talked and did friend stuff..

ME, sa, my friend Anoushka, corey and my dad went to watch Dark Knight, so awesome, but the joker is so scary..and cool in a weird way...

BTW, we had dinner at the american club, yum yum yummy yummy pizza and cheese sticks!

LOL, i guess my b'day was okay, just wished i knew JB so they could come! LOL, (not possible in the history of the earth)

My prezzies were wonderful, i got CD's, books and other stuff...loved them! But my daddy bought me a jacqueline wilson book that i already read, and another aldultish book, and a pair of shoes that looked like the ones my chinese teacher wore last yr....but, i still totally appreciate it alot!

And my friends from school made a point to get me some prezzies, except Tifany gave me a packet of chicken flavoured twisties, but she's still awesome, all my other friends promised they'd bring the prszzies on monday..CANT WAIT!

thank u so much guys, i sooo dig my presents, and im sooo lucky that i have awesome friends like u!

I have the bestest friends and family eva!

(tears in my eyes!)

I LOVE MY LIFE (well, atleast 4 now!)

Cause even my cat whose a total lazy bum is kissing up to me, by sleepin on the chairs i sit on, even on dinner..
now thats creepy!

Someone must;ve trained my kitty while i was asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

0 comments: