BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

waiting...for my tuiton teacher. GOING TO KL TMR

Hello ppl..

I'm waiting for my tuiton teacher at the momment, sometimes she's so late..i cant wait..WE'RE GOING TO KL tmr..happy happy..i wanna get a new magazine..AND A BOOK..yeah, a book will be nice...BTW..no one else has FB, so im happy and super pisssed, cause im going to kl (Happy) and cause no one is creating fb (pissed)..this sucks alot...


I got both JB CD's..wahhooo! I'm watching the fairly odd baby on utube..it's friggin adorable..i love cosmo..and timmy, i hate wanda..for so many reasons..

please comment on my boring posts..it's what i do..i need some feedback..thxs..wait, i'll get a C box soon and hopefully some music in my blog..now thats impossible..

0 comments: