BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

IN KL! the trip seemed looooonnnng..

GREETINGS! haha, in KL now! YAY! erm, using mae's laptop...AND WAITING FOR CHAN MAE AND LI YIN TO COME BACK FOR SCHOOL...heck, been waiting..

BTW, the trip was okay la, it seemed very long, but anyhow, just kind of read and played my DS..also talked to daddy while he was driving..and..erm, listened to JB..aahaha, this pissed corey cause we listened to the WHOLE album...and he was like "MAKE IT STOP! MY EARS!" yeah, nice acting, but my daddy likes "a little bit longer"..ahha..mr ben cheng..MY DADDY, likes the jonas brothers, AKWARD.yeah, i think so..

I am so happy to B here.YEAH! hahaha to the ppl who r stuck in s'pore..BTW, hsu anne is going to KL as well..sweeeeet..

Dont u just LURVE my layout..it's like a girl jonas brothers..AHHAHAHAHAHHA!

TOODLES...gonna amuse myself by DOING..NOTHING..WAA! why does school end so late here..if so..I'M TELLING GEORGE BUSH!

Gonna go and update my facebook, while doing that, ppl, who are reading this post, PLEASE COMMENT..gosh!

byeee!

0 comments: