BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

This girl calle maeyin told me to do this.

Yeah, Chan Mae yin...erm made me do this...look at her blog, http://maeyin.blogspot.com/

if u look at one of her posts..she TAGGED me.yeah, super scary...but i have to play this game where i hafta list down 15 weird habits/little know facts about my myself..

i personally find it weird..very weird..but im gonna do it n e way and NOT OBEY TO THE RULES.

so...15 eh? alot..thats how old selena gomez is! HAAH..

KNOWN FACTS..erm...

I like drinking tea..

i like biting my finger nails in public...not when im nervous..ahah..

I like Cilian Murphy and i think he looks like tom welling...

I havent grownout of hannah montana..i still watch episodes on utube..yay! AHAH..

I think nancy drew is gay..thats why i think the ppl who read the books are weird asses.

I HATE MATH..im good at only a few topics..haha, like whole numbers...1.2.3.4..5..YAY! wats after5 again?

I dont know if i like the color pink.its still a mystery......

HAHAHAHAH..my brother likes the spice girls....ever since he was a baby...AND I..am not sure if i like them either..hahaha..would u listen to demi lovato or the spice girls!?! AAHHA...spice girls.

I love cosmo...from fairly odd parents..
I find it attractive that the male fairies give birth..erm.now i dont.

The only thingi i like to wear, is a baggy t-shirt with tights..=P. I always wear that..

I am very predictable..sometimes i sleeep like a baby, and fall asleep as my head touches the pillowww...but sometimes...I CANT GO TO SLEEP..and make my neck itchy by tossing and turning on my pillow..and then i wake up with my hair all fuzzy! (bad hair day)

I am an early and late riser..that means i can wake up at 5,45 am or 3.00 pm..


.....
I like reading my dad's golf magazines.....(sometimes!)

HAVE I PASSED 15 YET! gosh, it's so looong..

I PERSONALLY HATE ANGELINA JOLIE FOR STEALING BRAD FROM JENNIFER..waa!

urgh, WHAT ELSE..i also talk nosence to my kitties..and hate babies who cry 24/7...


THATS IT...ROUND OF APPLAUSE..ahhaha...NOW...i will go and amuse myself by talking to liyin!

i broke the rules maeyin..

0 comments: