BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I have a new layout...

I get bored, i like my new layout..it's snazzy..

I just had dinner. I'm watching the jonas brothers on utube now. Just had dinner, everyone else had KFC, but because i HATE Kfc, i just told my dad to get me some left over spaggeti from last night. I enjoyed it..=)..=( because i hafta bring my tuiton HW to KL...

I'm just updating my facebook..erm, i have 51 friends now..yay! HAHA, aiming for atleast 70..so wish me luck ppl who r reading this post..

hooray, KL is coming..in hours..aahahaa...

In the mean time, I would like to say..please watch this vid.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=pK4bLMd0avU&NR=1

It is so friggin funny, they have loads of other vids, so yeah, enjoy this one! =)...corey introduced me to this the day b4 we went to LA..


LOl..can someone comment? GOSH...I'm gonna ask mae to help me get a c box.

toodles everybody..HAHA..i sound so gay!

1 comments:

Mathilda said...

i am officially commenting on UR LOUSY BLOG haha...lol