BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ok, i had this massive throw up. -.-
wouldnt you like to know?
Oh and if this SUPERMASSIVE headache.

i dont know how it happened, since the last thing i ate was bread.
And that was breakfast .____.
Ye-aah. Breakfast was like at i dunno, 7. 40?
I had to wake up uber early this morning cause i had tuiton at Pau choo's at 8.

8 ,would you believe it!
8 to 10. Such luck.
But i felt terrible,

not because i had to wake up early,
but because my breakfast felt like led in my stomach,
and that stupid cod liver oil pill taste in my mouth.
I felt so stuffy, and youknow, horrible.



Like the whole tuiton session, i felt like burping, or throwing up.

Aunty pau choo was kind enough to offer me that fizzy orange flavour vitimin E drink.
She even asked me if i was sick,
and you know, i kindof felt like bursting out crying,

But i couldnt because there were other students, people i KNOW apparently yes.
But i guess you think i'm stupid because well, it was a stupid question, ANSWER IT.
But it's reality. __.

so i covered my face with tissue and nodded,
i guess she was concerned because maybe she thought i had a fever or something. H1N1 SHIT SHERLOCK.


NO. I had a head ache, and it was POUNDING.
How would YOU FEEL?
I couldnt concentrate! DX

WHHYYYY. My hands were wobbly, and my hand writing looked like shit toooo!!

So i went to the toliet 2 times and just sat there and let time pass for 10 minutes each visit,
felt like breaking down lah.

So i skipped out on most of the session,
just, you know watching people learn,

i couldnt even lift my hand up.


-
thank you aunty pau choo for letting me rest. SERIOUSLY THOUGH, thank you.
-
Ok, so then i came home,

i just declined the offer of going to the doctor from my dad,
because i text messaged him during the session saying that i felt bad,
so he called, and he sounded really worried,

but whatever. Since the fizzy vitinim E drink, i felt ok. But queasy.

-
i watched the nba finals instead,
and the lakers lost to orlando by 4 freaking points.
Aiy whatever (:
I still love the lakers, GO LAKERSS!S
-
i was like lying on the couch most of the game,
i didnt feel like moving because i was so weak, and my stomach was getting queasier,
AND QUEASIER.
I was moaning to myself basically.
-
Ok, so then i slept too, cause i dunno why i was feeling so--oooooo tired lah!
-
i slept,
ok, and then soon after,
daddy, corey and grandma left for lunch at some dim sum restaurant,
i didnt want to go .__.
i didnt feel like eating chinese, HAH.
i didnt feel like eating at all.
STUPID.
-
So then before they left, daddy told me to get my butt off the couch , eat my lunch,
and do some work before serene comes later.
HAH, another tuiton later.
stupid daddy, i felt like pulling teeth.
STUPID DADDY.
-
SO i got up,

went to the kitchen, slumped down,
felt something come out of me,
ran to the toliet,
and




BLEURGGGH.
I vomited.
how sick.
It was bad because the vomit was forcing it self out,
every time i edged away from the toliet bowl, i hurled somemore.

-
jo took care of me (:
But that stupid bitter vomit taste is still in my mouth! GROSSSS.
I called daddy and told him i puked and he said i have to eat porridge,
thank GOD.
I dunno why but i feel like porridge. -.-
Maybe i crave the normal dim sum one,
but whatever,
as long as theres no bits of carrot and pumpkin it it.
GRO-OSSSSS.


Ok, i think i shall just slump around somemore! Hell, i just vomited,
I DONT WANT ANY MORE WORK.

Anyhoo,
before i go,
i'm going to KL tmr,
sooo uhrrrr,

bye?
Ok, till another post on the crazeh unicorn one. (:
see yah's!! <3

thanks for reading to my post about me puking.
stupid ppl.


>.<
i love you then?

0 comments: